🕒 40m 👤 4
The cheesecake with curd It is a delicious cake that you can prepare with the jam of your choice since, whichever type you choose, your cake will be just as good!
This dessert is also known as cheesecake or cheese pie and is popular anywhere in the world thanks to its delicious flavor and the simple way in which it is prepared.
If you want, you can accompany this cake with a lighter main dish, such as a zucchini and carrot cream or a delicious chicken in sweet and sour sauce. This will ensure that you leave room for the cake.
Do you want to know how to do it? Don’t waste any more time and get ready to cook this delicious cheesecake with curd what do we teach you in Easyrecipe.top!
- 20 Maria cookies
- 1/2 l. milk
- 1/2 l. from cream
- 80 gr. of butter
- 80 gr. of sugar
- 1 tub of Philadephia cheese
- Jam of any flavor
- 2 sachets of curd
Preparation of the cheesecake with curd
- The first thing we are going to do to prepare this cheesecake with curd is the base. To do this, you have to put the cookies in a bowl and crush them as small as you can. Once they’re done, microwave the butter for a couple of seconds to melt, then add it to the bowl. You have to mix it all up.
- Take the mold in which you are going to make the cake and spread the dough you just prepared in it. Make sure the entire mold is covered and mash the dough well. We want the foundation to be consistent. Now, put the mold in the fridge and we are going to prepare the rest of the cake.
- Fill a glass of milk and dissolve the curd in it. Put the rest of the milk in a saucepan with the cream and put the heat on low.
- As soon as the contents of the pot begin to boil, add the spread cheese, the sugar and a glass with the milk and the curd and stir well. Then turn off the heat and keep stirring it some more. The purpose is that all the ingredients are mixed and, little by little, they become more solid.
- Take the mold out of the fridge and put everything you have in the pot on the base of cookies. Then, put the mold back in the fridge and leave it for about three hours.
- Before serving your cheesecake, put the jam in a container and melt it in a double boiler. It will be easier to spread it on top of the cake if it is runny.
- It is done! Your curd cheesecake is ready! As you can see, it is very easy to prepare and it is absolutely delicious. We are sure that from now on it will be your favorite cake!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Cheese cake with curd recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Cheese cake with curd recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
No-Bake Yogurt Cheesecake – How to Make Easy Rare Cheesecake Recipe | SweetsMin
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Cheese cake with curd recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Cheese cake with curd recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe curd cheesecake