🕒 56m 👤 4
Bacon and chorizo migas are a pretty tasty tapas dish that will make you scrub your fingers over and over again.
- 500 gr. bread crumbs
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 4 slices of bacon or bacon in taquitos
- 100 gr. chorizo
- 6 tablespoons oil
Preparation of crumbs with bacon and chorizo
- You have to have the bread crumbled the day before preparing this plan, so that it is a little dry.
- A couple of hours before you start preparing this dish, put the bread on a damp cloth so that they get a little soft.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves and stir-fry them well in a frying pan with a little oil.
- After several minutes, until you see it brown, at that moment remove the garlic and add the chorizo that you had to cut into slices.
- Stir so that they release the fat it contains.
- Chop the bacon into pieces, unless you have it in cubes, and fry it all together for several minutes.
- Add the crumbs and begin to stir to fry everything well until the crumbs begin to brown.
- Once browned, you just have to put it on the plate and enjoy this fantastic dish.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of crumbs with bacon and chorizo
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of crumbs with bacon and chorizo. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Sausages | Christmas 2019 Recipes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of crumbs with bacon and chorizo here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of crumbs with bacon and chorizo. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe crumbs with bacon and sausage