🕒 59m 👤 1-4
This curious way of preparing criadillas is very curious and quite original, and it is prepared in very few places.
- 400 gr. of earth criadillas
- 1 liter of broth chicken
- 1/2 kg. Iberian loin
- 200 gr. from green peas
- 250 ml. from Red wine
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- Olive oil
Preparation of criadillas with Iberian loin
- You are going to start by cleaning the dirt chips, as well as you can or if you do not know at the time of buying them ask the butcher. The loin is chopped into pieces as small as possible.
- Put a pot on the fire, with a good splash of olive oil and brown the criadillas. When it is a little red, add the tenderloin fillets.
- Add the wine, leave the heat to medium power, and wait until it evaporates, occasionally stirring the contents of the pot. When the wine is evaporated, remove the meat to a plate.
- Put another large pot on the fire, with another jet of oil so that it warms up. While it is heating, you are going to grate the tomato and chop the garlic as much as possible.
- When the oil is hot, stir it in with a wooden spoon every now and then so that it takes on a little color. Which will take about 10 minutes.
- After that time, put the criadillas and the peas. You are going to cut the potatoes into small squares and make them, so that everything is fried together. Also add a little bay leaf or add a bay leaf.
- After a couple of minutes add the broth, just a little to coat the meat, and add a little salt. Lower the power of the fire to low power, for about three-quarters of an hour.
- When there are about two minutes left, add the tenderloin and you will have this finger-licking dish ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of criadillas with Iberian pork loin
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of criadillas with Iberian pork loin. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cooking Spanish recipes: Ibérico pork tender loin with pimentón by José Pizarro
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of criadillas with Iberian pork loin here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of criadillas with Iberian pork loin. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe criadillas with Iberico tenderloin