🕒 75m 👤 4
Do you like prawns and you are not very enthusiastic about pumpkin? Well, this is a great way to give a flavor to that seafood that you like so much and get a delicious mixture. We show you how to prepare the pumpkin and prawn cream.
- 500 gr. from pumpkin.
- 300 gr. from prawns.
- 200 ml. from cream liquid.
- two potatoes.
- Creamy cheese.
- Olive oil.
Preparation of pumpkin and prawn cream:
- We start by cutting the pumpkin in half, peeling the skin and washing it well to finish cutting it into small pieces in the form of squares. Then we do the same with the potatoes and heat a pot with plenty of water.
- When the water has started to boil, add a tablespoon of salt and a little oil. We stir everything well and then we add the pieces of pumpkin and potato to cook for 20 minutes.
- Prick the potatoes to see if they have boiled enough. If they are ready we are going to throw them into the glass of the crusher and we crush everything to get a fairly thick cream.
- Now we peel and remove the head of the prawns and in a frying pan, or a griddle, we fry them well, turning them over and over.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Pumpkin and prawns cream soup recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Pumpkin and prawns cream soup recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pumpkin and Shrimp Soup – Cooked by Julie – Episode 67
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Pumpkin and prawns cream soup recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Pumpkin and prawns cream soup recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe cream of pumpkin and shrimp