🕒 82m 👤 1-4
Although pumpkin cream has leeks as one of its main ingredients, more can be added to make the cream taste more leek than pumpkin, giving it a lighter touch than traditional cream.
- 450 gr. from pumpkin.
- two leeks.
- 1 onion.
- ½ of vegetable broth.
- 1 yoghurt natural.
- Black pepper.
Pumpkin and leek cream recipe:
- The first thing to do is heat a little oil in a frying pan. While we will be peeling the onion and cutting it into small pieces. We take a leek and do the same process: peel, wash and cut into small pieces. We put everything in the pan so that it is poached. We can also add a little salt if you prefer.
- We take advantage while it is frying to take care of the pumpkin. We will cut it in half so that it is much more practical to work with it, we remove the skin and wash it well. Then we cut it into small squares. We add it to the pan and sauté everything, stirring it well.
- In a separate saucepan we add ½ of vegetable broth, or water if you do not have it, and we put it to heat. When it starts to boil we will add all the vegetables and we will stir everything well. Add a little salt and pepper, stir again and cook for 20 minutes with the lid on so that it is done before and all the heat does not escape.
- When it has been cooked, we put everything into the blender glass and mix everything to get a fine and homogeneous cream.
- We will now take care of the other leek, which we will fight, wash and cut into small pieces and then fry it well.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Pumpkin and leek cream recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Pumpkin and leek cream recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Roasted Pumpkin Quiche Recipe with Fetta and Sage – Woolworths Fresh Ideas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Pumpkin and leek cream recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Pumpkin and leek cream recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe cream of pumpkin and leek