The salmagundi It is a very typical Andalusian dish and it is one of the most popular tapas in this cuisine. In the south of Spain there are a lot of delicious dishes, such as the Andalusian anchovies wave grenadian style fried pumpkin, without forgetting of course fresh and rich drinks such as ajoblanco almeriense or the Cordovan salmorejo with aubergine.
Before cooking the salmagundi You have to know that there are many ways to prepare it and, although in Andalusia the most popular is the one made with seafood, there are many other variants, such as the one prepared with chicken or octopus. Have you already decided which one you are going to bet on this time? In easyrecipe.top we have them all!
Seafood salpicón recipe
Learn to cook the best seafood spatter thanks to A recipe.com. There will be no one to resist!
Ingredients for four people:
- 300 gr. of prawns
- 300 gr. mussels
- 250 gr. monkfish
- 8 surimi sticks
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 250 ml. of water
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 bay leaves
Preparation of the seafood salpicón
- To start you must wash all the vegetables that you are going to use well. Peel the onion, remove the first skin and cut it into pieces as small as you can, add it to the bowl that you are going to use to make the seafood salpicón.
- Do the same with the peppers after removing the seeds and veins. Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the seeds and cut them into cubes. Wash the parsley and chop it finely. Pour everything into the bowl and reserve.
- Next you have to clean the monkfish, remove the thorn and cut it into slices. Wash the mussels well and, if necessary, scrape the shell with the help of a knife.
- To cook the prawns, add a little water and a bay leaf to a pan and when it comes to a boil add the prawns. Cover and cook for three minutes and then set aside. When they are cold, remove the heads, peel them and chop them.
- Add the wine and a bay leaf in another pan and when it is hot add the mussels and cover until they open. When they’re done, remove them from the pan. Take them out of their shell and reserve.
- To cook the fish, heat the olive oil and add the monkfish. Sauté on both sides until golden brown, which will only take ten minutes, and remove from heat. Set aside, slice the surimi and reserve.
- Add the prawns, monkfish, mussels and surimi to the bowl with the chopped vegetables and mix. Add salt to taste, oil and vinegar and integrate again and you’re done. You have already finished your seafood salad! If you like it cold, put it in the refrigerator half an hour before eating. Very good profit!
Other spatter recipes
Octopus salpicón recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you like octopus and don’t know how to cook it? Then this recipe for OCTOPUS SALPICÓN is ideal for you because it is very easy to make. Give it a try! 🦑
Chicken salpicón recipe
🕒 35m 👤 4
With this recipe for ✨ CHICKEN SALPICÓN ✨ you will have ready an exquisite starter or a good tapa with little effort. It is very easy, so go ahead and cook it.
Tuna salpicón recipe
🕒 15 m 👤 4
In just 15 minutes you will have ready a delicious 🌟🌟 TUNA SALPICÓN 🌟🌟 perfect to serve with toast or fill some tacos. HOW TASTY!
Fish and seafood salpicón recipe
🕒 25m 👤 4
Easy recipe to prepare a fantastic FISH AND SEAFOOD SAUCE with which to surprise your guests ⚡ Ready in just 25 minutes! ⚡
Hake salpicón recipe
🕒 25m 👤 4
This hake salpicón recipe is rich, inexpensive and easy to prepare, as well as light! Serve it as an aperitif or dinner and delight everyone with its flavor.
Beef salpicón recipe
🕒 90m 👤 4
Who says that the salpicón is only of fish and shellfish? We are sure that you will love this recipe for beef salpicón. Do not miss it!
Octopus and prawn salpicón recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
This recipe for octopus and prawn salpicón is ideal for an aperitif or a light dinner. Its flavor will not leave you indifferent. Learn to do it!