Stuffed zucchini are a fairly simple and cheap Argentine recipe to prepare that will surely surprise more than one with its flavor.
Stuffed zucchini recipe
- 1 kg. of zucchini
- 1 onion
- 100 gr. cooked ham
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- 1 plate of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of stuffed zucchini
You are going to learn how to prepare authentic stuffed zucchini, and you will see how it is much easier than it seems.
- After you have washed the zucchini well, cut the top of them and then cut them in half horizontally. Add the pieces to cook with water and salt for 10 minutes.
- When the zucchini have cooked enough, you put them on a silver surface upside down, so that they release all the liquid.
- While we will be doing other things. Peel and chop the onion, into pieces as small as you can, as well as the cooked ham. Set aside and reserve for later. You are going to soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
- The zucchini should be cold by now, so you scoop out the inside with a spoon, being very careful not to damage the rind. Squeeze the pulp to remove as much water as possible.
- Put a frying pan on the fire and fry the onion. When it is golden brown, add the butter along with the zucchini and the cooked ham. Stir well and let it brown for a few minutes.
- Then remove the zucchini and add the breadcrumbs, previously drained.
- After a few minutes, add the eggs and cheese, begin to mix well so that everything is well combined.
- Put the oven on at 180º C so that it gets heat.
- Place the zucchini shells on a tray that can be used for ovens and distribute with the preparation you have prepared. Cover with breadcrumbs, a few drops of oil, salt and pepper to your liking and in the oven.
- It will take about 15 minutes or so to get ready.
Other stuffed zucchini recipes
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with minced meat
🕒 54m 👤 1-4
Chicken stuffed zucchini recipe
🕒 32m 👤 1-4
Gratin stuffed zucchini recipe
🕒 50m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with ham
🕒 76m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with rice
🕒 30m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with casancrem
🕒 32m 👤 1-4
Italian stuffed zucchini recipe
🕒 63m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with white sauce
🕒 39m 👤 1-4
Pumpkin stuffed zucchini recipe
🕒 62m 👤 1-4
Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
🕒 77m 👤 4
Uruguayan stuffed zucchini recipe
🕒 49m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with cream of corn
🕒 55m 👤 1-4
Menus with stuffed zucchini
Canapés, Zucchini, Cod and Cupcakes Menu
- Starters: Canapes
- First course: Zucchini stuffed with pesto
- Second course: Cod Biscayne
- Dessert: cupcakes
After a good Canapes recipe, it does not hurt to eat something stronger before moving on to the first course, although it may be something that accompanies the second course, as is the case of the Stuffed zucchini, to which you can include pesto, why serve them together with the cod biscayne and ending with some delicious cupcakes.
Menu of Bread, Zucchini, Hake and Torrijas
- Starters: Homemade bread with aioli
- First course: Zucchini stuffed with minced meat with green sauce
- Second course: Hake in green sauce
- Dessert: French toast
A few slices of homemade bread with Aioli, and ones zucchini stuffed with minced meat bathed in green sauce help to whet the appetite. Then a good hake in green sauce accompanied with a Daisy flower to enjoy it more. And for dessert, some French toast.
Migas, Zucchini, Lasagna and Buttercream Menu
- Starters: Crumbs
- First course: Gratin stuffed zucchini
- Second course: Lasagna
- Dessert: Buttercream
The crumbs They are an ideal starter because of how soft the dishes you can make are, just like the gratin stuffed zucchini they are not very filling either, but a lasagna yes it will make you feel satisfied, and still you will not be able to say no to a tasty buttercream.
Soup, Zucchini, Tahini and Cake Menu
- Starters: Onion soup
- First course: Zucchini stuffed with chicken
- Second course: Tahini
- Dessert: Three chocolate cake
It is winter? Well, take a menu that helps you warm up, as it is a onion soup and then some zucchini stuffed with chicken, going through the creamy tahini, that the warmer you serve it the tastier it is. And finally, because you will have been left quite hungry, a three chocolate cake To lick your fingers, and even more so if you have made it homemade.
Croquettes, Zucchini, Sushi and Tea Menu
- Starters: Chicken croquette
- First course: Zucchini stuffed with ham
- Second course: Sushi
- Drink: Red tea
A good one chicken croquettes recipe and then to decide what you want as a first course: if some zucchini stuffed with ham or rather a good plate of vegetable stew. But second do not hesitate, take a wide variety of sushi and ends with a cup of Red tea.
Salad, Zucchini, Cod and Cake Menu
- Starters: Caesar salad
- First course: Gratin stuffed zucchini
- Second course: Cod al pilpil
- Dessert: Biscuit
A delicious Caesar salad It is one of the most classic entrees in many eaten. Afterwards, you can choose to serve some gratin stuffed zucchini, to serve as a companion to the cod al pilpil or first take a plate of yakisoba before the main dish. And for dessert, a delicious Biscuit home.