🕒 60m 👤 4
Did you think the hake baked in cider is it a very difficult dish to prepare? Nothing of that! With this recipe that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top, you can see that it is done much easier than you thought.
And now, write down each step to prepare an exquisite hake in the oven with cider. Let’s go to trouble!
- 1 kg. from hake sliced
- ½ liter of cider
- 12 clams
- 1 onion big
- 4 potatoes
- ½ kg. from tomatoes mature
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika (sweet, hot, or a mix of both)
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- Olive oil
Preparation of hake baked in cider
- First peel the potatoes and wash them well, until there is no trace of dirt. Peel them and cut them into slices that are 5-10 millimeters thick.
- Heat a lot of olive oil over high heat and once it is very hot, add the potatoes. First fry them over medium heat until they are tender, and then turn up the heat for 2 minutes so that they finish browning on the outside.
- As they are well browned, transfer them to a dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper, so that they release the excess fat and are especially rich.
- Wash the hake slices, dry them well with a kitchen cloth and pass them in flour.
- Then, put oil in another pan and heat it equally over high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the hake slices until they are well browned as well. As done, transfer to another source that is also covered with absorbent kitchen paper. Reserve the oil that you have used.
- Peel the onion and tomatoes, and wash them very well. Also remove the skin from the garlic cloves, and chop everything very small. Strain a couple of tablespoons of the oil from frying the hake, and put it to heat over medium heat in a pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan, and wait until everything is well poached. Then add the tomato and paprika, and salt to your liking. Pour in the cider and brandy, and stir all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Let it cook together for approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the ingredients do not stick. Put the oven to preheat to 200ºC.
- Pass this sauce through a Chinese or beat it with the help of the electric mixer. Place it in a dish suitable for the oven, with the hake, potatoes and clams well distributed on top. Let all the ingredients cook in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Now you can turn off the oven and start tasting your delicious hake baked in cider. Do not let it get cold, it is that warm as it is richer! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of hake baked in the oven with cider
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of hake baked in the oven with cider. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Oven baked hake fillets/oven roasted hake fish recipe/recipe for baked fish bake fish in the oven
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of hake baked in the oven with cider here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of hake baked in the oven with cider. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeHake recipe oven cider