🕒 80m 👤 1-4
Another fish that can be used to make this dish is hake, and you will get a very tasty result. You just have to check it out for yourself.
- 400 gr. from hake
- 2 chorizo peppers
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 500 gr. from potatoes
- two tomatoes
- two onions
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- Olive oil
Preparation of hake marmitako
- The first thing is that you have the hake very clean, for which you will have to wash it under the tap water and remove the bones (which you can ask the fishmonger to do) then cut it into dice or into pieces of the any way you want.
- Peel the onions, wash them a little under running water and then chop them into very small pieces, as well as you will peel the garlic cloves once they are minced.
- You put both ingredients in a pot to fry. Meanwhile, you can cut the green and red peppers and the pulp of the chorizo peppers into strips.
- When the onion takes a yellowish hue you add it and cook everything together.
- Add the hake pieces and cook for a few minutes, so that they take on a little color. Once they are golden, you set them aside and reserve for later.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, remove the seeds and crush them to make a kind of sauce that you add to the pot, salt and pepper to your liking, and stir so that everything is well integrated.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them a little under running water and cut them into wedges that you add to the pot and fry all together for about 5 minutes.
- Cover half the pot with water, add the fish and cook everything together for about 20 minutes so that everything is done well.
- Then let it rest for about 5 minutes without fire and you can eat it.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Hake marmitako recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Hake marmitako recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Marmitako – Receta de Guiso de Atún Vasco
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Hake marmitako recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Hake marmitako recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeHake recipe marmitako