🕒 15 m 👤 4
Do you like gulas? This eel substitute made from surimi, which is nothing more than white fish muscle, is a nutritious, inexpensive and very tasty ingredient that can be prepared in many ways. These eels with garlic and ham They will take you as little as 15 minutes in the kitchen. You dare?
Don’t miss out on our recipe to cook these delicious eels with garlic and ham!
- 300 gr of gulas
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 150 gr of Serrano ham
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chillies (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Preparation of gulas with garlic and ham
- The first thing is to peel the garlic cloves and fillet them very thin. Then, chop the chillies and ham into cubes.
- Add the olive oil in a pan and when it is hot add the chilli. Stir it frequently so that it does not stick and so that it releases all its flavor and when it begins to brown, add the garlic.
- Keep stirring and once the garlic begins to “dance”, add the ham blocks, continue to fry all the ingredients together.
- When the garlic begins to take color, add the gulas, add salt, freshly ground black pepper and sauté for 3 minutes so that they are seasoned with the previously cooked ingredients.
- Serve your eels with garlic and ham before they get cold, we hope you enjoy them. If you have a clay plate, use it, it is perfect to keep them warm. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of gulas with ham in garlic sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of gulas with ham in garlic sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Beef Goulash – Hungarian Beef Goulash Recipe – Paprika Beef Stew
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of gulas with ham in garlic sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of gulas with ham in garlic sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGulas recipe for the garlic with ham