🕒 25m 👤 4
Warm, comforting and sweet! Guava atole it’s a delight! This popular Mexican drink can be made with different ingredients, but in this recipe the guava is the true protagonist, becoming a great alternative to make the most of this fruit.
Learn how to prepare a delicious guava atole in a few minutes and enjoy it whenever you want. Let’s cook!
- 1 kilo of ripe guavas
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 branch of cinnamon
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of essence of vanilla
Preparation of guava atole
- Start by heating half a liter of water in a pot, place it on high heat while you wash and peel the guavas, and then cut them into 4 parts.
- When the water begins to boil add the guavas, cinnamon and sugar and cook everything together for 15 minutes so that the guavas are tender.
- Once ready, turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and blend this mixture, then carefully pass it through a strainer to remove all the seeds from the fruit and ensure a perfect juice.
- In a spacious pot, heat the 3 cups of milk over low heat. Meanwhile, dissolve the 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or cornstarch in a small glass of cold water, stirring until no lumps remain.
- When the milk is about to boil, add the pinch of baking soda, the blended guava, the teaspoon of vanilla and the cornstarch.
- With the help of a wooden spoon, begin stirring constantly to ensure that the liquid thickens slightly without sticking to the bottom. Let cook for 3 minutes, stirring non-stop, then remove from heat.
- Your guava atole is ready to serve! We are sure that the sweet taste of this simple recipe will conquer you.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Guava atole recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Guava atole recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Guava Atole | Atole de Guayaba
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Guava atole recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Guava atole recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGuava atole recipe