🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you like fish stews as much as we do? Then don’t miss this grouper in seafood sauceIt is one of those dishes that always triumphs and that you can make in less than an hour. Do you want to try? Yes of course!
We are going to cook this right now grouper in seafood sauce following the instructions of Easyrecipe.top.
- 4 grouper fillets
- 250 gr. from prawns
- 250 gr. clams
- 1 onion
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1/3 cup tomato fried
- 1/4 cup of parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of White wine (optional)
- 2 bay leaves
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation of grouper in seafood sauce
- To prepare this dish, the first thing you will do is peel the prawns and rinse them with plenty of water. Reservation.
- Then add a tablespoon of olive oil to a frying pan and sauté both the heads and the shells for a few minutes.
- Once they are browned, remove from the heat, pour the contents of the pan into a pot with a glass of water, add a pinch of salt and boil for ten minutes. Reservation.
- Salt and pepper the fish fillets on both sides and roll them in the flour. Then, seal them in four tablespoons of hot olive oil and remove them when they begin to brown. One minute per side will be enough.
- To make the sauce, chop the onion and garlic into squares and poach them in the same pan where you fried the fish, if you need to add a little more oil, do so.
- When the onion begins to change color, add the tomato, peas, bay leaf, salt and pepper and cook for five minutes.
- Next, pour in the wine and increase the temperature so that the alcohol evaporates, then add the broth that you prepared with the remains of the prawns, add the fillets and cook over low heat for ten minutes.
- After that time, add the previously washed clams along with the prawns and when the shells open, remove from the heat.
- Serve your grouper in a hot seafood sauce and add color and flavor to each portion, decorating with a little chopped parsley on top. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of grouper in marinara sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of grouper in marinara sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
The Ultimate Spanish Cod Recipe with Tomato Sauce
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of grouper in marinara sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of grouper in marinara sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGrouper recipe marinara sauce