The tartar sauce It is a condiment that, although it is not as well known as mayonnaise or ketchup, it is just as rich. Its original recipe contains mayonnaise, mustard and olives, among other ingredients, but its popularity is growing in such a way that, little by little, different varieties of the tartar sauce, for example, with yogurt or without pickles.
In easyrecipe.top we want to show you the best selection so that you can prepare and taste it together with a crispy fried chicken or even with some squid battered with tempura. You will see how tasty your dishes are! Don’t waste any more time, follow the instructions and cook with us!
Original tartar sauce recipe
The original tartar sauce It is one of the most versatile, which is why we can use it to accompany endless dishes and thus incorporate a little more flavor. Take note and discover how it’s done thanks to easyrecipe.top.
Ingredients for four people:
- 200 gr. mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 25 gr. pickled gherkins
- 25 gr. capers
- 1/2 onion
- 25 gr. parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 lemon
Preparation of the original tartar sauce
- The first thing you have to do is put a pot of water to boil. As soon as it reaches boiling temperature, add the egg. It only has to be 15 minutes.
- Next, finely chop the capers and pickles. Then cut the parsley and do the same with the onion.
- In a container, pour the 200 gr. of mayonnaise and add the capers, parsley and pickles previously chopped and mix.
- If the egg is already there, peel it and cut it into cubes. Put it in the container where you have the mayonnaise and also put the mustard and onion. Mix all the ingredients again.
- To finish, squeeze the juice from the half lemon and add a pinch of salt to season. Mix well and taste a little of the sauce to check the taste and correct the salt.
- Once you have verified the correct flavor of your tartar sauce, you can use it for whatever you want: French fries, sandwiches, overflowing chicken, fried fish and even some delicious pork chops. This sauce is so versatile that it can do anything!
Other tartar sauce recipes
Vegan tartar sauce recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
The VEGAN TÁRTARA SAUCE 💚 is a way to ensure that all those who do not eat anything of animal origin can enjoy this sauce equally. Find out how!
Venezuelan tartar sauce recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
Season your favorite dishes with this VENEZUELAN TÁRTARA SAUCE! Perfect to accompany vegetables, meats and even some delicious French fries.It’s perfect!
Tartar sauce recipe with yogurt
🕒 40m 👤 4
The TÁRTARA SAUCE WITH YOGURT is just as rich as the original and is much creamier. Prepare it together with your tacos 🌮 or your meat and fish dishes!
Thermomix tartar sauce recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
THERMOMIX TÁRTARA SAUCE is an extremely easy way to prepare this sauce thanks to your food processor. Take note 📝 and make it yourself!
Tartar sauce recipe without pickles
🕒 25m 👤 4
Prepare a delicious ✅ TÁRTARA SAUCE WITHOUT GURLETS ✅ to garnish your favorite dishes. From meat, fish, potatoes … It’s perfect!