🕒 40m 👤 1-4
The green mayonnaise she’s gotten a lot of fame these days, and it won’t take you long to prepare her to find out why.
- 20 gr. of leaves of spinach
- 12 watercress leaves
- 50 gr. parsley
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 210 ml olive oil
Green mayonnaise recipe
- The first thing is to make a normal homemade mayonnaise. To do this, put the egg in a narrow and deep glass to which you will add a little salt and the oil little by little. Put the mixer all the way in and begin to beat gently without moving the appliance out of place.
- You will notice that it will become thicker at the bottom, so raise your arm a bit to unify the rest of the ingredients in the other parts of the glass.
- Once ready, add two tablespoons of lemon juice, mix well beating at low speed and store the mayonnaise in the fridge to rest.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach leaves and watercress leaves. Put a saucepan on the fire with enough water and add them to make them tender for a quarter of an hour.
- Now tender, strain them and drain well, pouring them into the blender glass, along with the parsley, the garlic clove and the mustard tablespoon. Beat well to combine the ingredients.
- Add the mayonnaise you have in the fridge, salt and pepper to your liking, and mix with the blender again until you get a green mayonnaise.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Green mayonnaise recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Green mayonnaise recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Green Mayonnaise by Tarla Dalal
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Green mayonnaise recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Green mayonnaise recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGreen mayonnaise recipe