🕒 20m 👤 4
Do you know how to prepare some gluten free muffins and that they are as good as the ones that contain this ingredient? It’s easier than you probably thought! Using a suitable flour, you can enjoy these delicious muffins in just 20 minutes. Does the idea tempt you?
On Easyrecipe.top You can find a large number of desserts that do not include gluten in their preparation. Try to make a gluten-free yogurt cake just as rich as a lifetime or a few gluten free crepes. Both desserts are delicious!
On this occasion we suggest that you dare with these exquisite gluten free muffins. Write down their preparation, they are very easy to make and yet you are going to love them!
- 200 gr. gluten-free pastry flour
- two eggs
- 1 tub of mascarpone cheese
- 150 gr. brown sugar
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 40 gr. pure cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon xanthan gum
- 50 gr. Of olive oil
- 120 gr. dark chocolate chips
Preparation of gluten-free muffins
- The first thing you should do to prepare these delicious gluten-free muffins is to preheat the oven to 180ºC. Next, sift the flour, yeast, cocoa and xanthan gum into a bowl.
- Once you have sifted these ingredients well over the bowl, stir them so that they integrate perfectly and reserve this mixture.
- Now crack the eggs and put them in another bowl, being very careful so that no piece of the shell falls inside. Add the brown sugar and, with the help of some kitchen rods, stir both ingredients so that they are completely mixed. Pour in the olive oil and stir again.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and keep stirring. If it is more comfortable for you, you can beat these ingredients a little with the help of the electric mixer.
- Pour into this bowl the content of the other one that you had reserved and mix everything very well with the kitchen rods or with the electric mixer.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir to distribute them well. Reserve a handful to decorate the muffins.
- Put the muffin tulips in the mold and fill them about halfway with the batter you have prepared. You should keep in mind that the dough will grow a lot while the muffins are baking.
- Now put the mold in the oven and let the muffins cook for about 15 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool on a wire rack. Once they are cold, you can already savor them and thus see for yourself how delicious they have been. We hope you liked this recipe. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Gluten-free muffins recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Gluten-free muffins recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Gluten Free Muffins – NO SUGAR! Super Moist and Delicious!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Gluten-free muffins recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Gluten-free muffins recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGluten-free muffins recipe