🕒 80m 👤 4
This recipe from pineapple glazed turkey it is without a doubt the best. Why? Imagine that you take a caramelised, golden turkey out of the oven and when you start slicing it, it begins to spill a delicious pineapple juice and spiced white wine. All this is possible if you follow the instructions that we offer below in Easyrecipe.top: You are going to prepare the best turkey of your life!
Did we convince you? Cool! The next thing is to look for the ideal garnish. How about a cauliflower au gratin with cream? It is so juicy and creamy that you will not regret it. Find the ingredients now and get into the kitchen, we are about to start cooking a delicious pineapple glazed turkey. Let’s go there!
- 1 turkey of 5 kilos
- 2 cups of White wine
- 2 cups of zuno pineapple
- 1 cup of juice lemon
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- Hemp yarn
For the frosting:
- 1 cup of pineapple jam
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of water
Preparing the pineapple glazed turkey
- To start making this rich pineapple glazed turkey, preheat the oven to 160 ° C and then tie the turkey legs and wings with the hemp twine. Place the turkey on a baking sheet and set aside.
- To prepare the turkey marinade, melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the wine, pineapple juice, pepper, oregano and lemon juice. Let the preparation cook for 5 minutes over high heat and without stopping stirring.
- With the help of a syringe, inject the marinade into the turkey so that the meat is tasty inside.
- Now it is the turn to prepare the frosting. Pour all the ingredients for the pineapple glaze into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until you notice that the sugar grains are completely dissolved and a caramel has formed.
- Using a kitchen brush, brush the entire surface of the turkey with the glaze. Then cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake the turkey for 4 hours.
- Every hour, remove the turkey from the oven and bathe it with the juices that have spilled on the tray during cooking, this will guarantee a juicy meat full of flavor. When there are 30 minutes to go to 4 hours, remove the foil to brown the turkey.
- Take the turkey out of the oven and let it rest for an additional 30 minutes. Then slice the portions that you are going to serve and bathe them with the juice of the preparation. Now you can start enjoying your pineapple glazed turkey that is sure to be yummy. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Pineapple Glazed Turkey Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Pineapple Glazed Turkey Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pineapple Honey Glazed Turkey Ham
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Pineapple Glazed Turkey Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Pineapple Glazed Turkey Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGlazed turkey recipe with pineapple