🕒 220m 👤 4
When Christmas or Thanksgiving rolls around, it’s nice to be able to cook for our loved ones. Therefore, from easyrecipe.top we recommend that you cook this mandarin glazed turkey, an easy, traditional and tasty dish with which you will surprise everyone.
Do you decide to prepare this mandarin glazed turkey with us? Well come on, let’s get to work!
- 1 turkey of 4-5 kg.
- 1 liter of tangerine juice
- 4 sticks of butter
- Ground black pepper
For the frosting:
- 2 cups mandarin orange wedges
- 2 cup of honey
- ½ cup of tangerine juice
- ½ cup of sugar
For the filling:
- ½ kg. sliced sausage
- 4 stems of celery chopped
- two onions sliced
- 4 bunches of spinach sliced and cleaned
- Vegetable oil
Mandarin Glazed Turkey Preparation
- Put the oven to preheat to 180ºC. Wash the turkey inside and out, and then dry it well, with the help of absorbent kitchen paper. Let it dry inside too, and place it in a baking dish.
- Put the butter in a small saucepan and put it to melt. Do it over low heat, to avoid burning without even melting.
- Once it’s broken, inject it into the turkey in different parts. Also inject the liter of tangerine juice, and add salt and ground black pepper into the cavity of the turkey.
- Place a layer of aluminum foil over the turkey, and bake it for 3 hours. Water it frequently with the liquids that it is releasing in the fountain.
- Take advantage of this time to prepare the frosting. To do this, you just have to mix all the ingredients in a container, and stir them so that they integrate well.
- When the turkey’s cooking time is up, take it out of the oven and brush it with the glaze. Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until the skin begins to caramelize.
- During this time you must prepare the filling: Fry the sausages in a little vegetable oil, and once they are golden brown, set them aside, drain them and reserve them. In that same pan you have to make the onion and celery.
- When these vegetables are tender, add the sausages again, along with the spinach and salt. Stir and cook 10 more minutes, or until the spinach is tender. Set aside and reserve.
- After the indicated time has elapsed, remove the turkey from the oven, fill it with the mixture you just prepared and you can now serve it. And now, to eat!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tangerine Glazed Turkey Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tangerine Glazed Turkey Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Korean Glazed Turkey
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tangerine Glazed Turkey Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tangerine Glazed Turkey Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGlazed turkey recipe with mandarin