🕒 50m 👤 1-4
- 4 eggs
- 160 gr. of sugar
- 170 gr. Of flour
- 10 gr. baking powder
- 5 ml. of essential of vanilla
- 3 gr. of salt
Genoese sponge cake recipe
- In a bowl you are going to mix the flour with the yeast and salt well, until they are unified in a single mixture. Then sift it all through a strainer and reserve it for when needed.
- In other bowls you will separate the whites from the egg yolks. The yolks have to be waxed, so be careful when separating them. The whites will take them to the point of snow with the sugar, being able to use an electric mixer.
- Now add the yolks, without having beaten them and start beating again. When they are completely integrated add the vanilla essence and finally the sifted flour that you have mixed at the beginning. Mix everything very well.
- Preheat the oven to 180º C. Pour the mixture that you have made into a mold, which is better removable, and put it in the oven for about 30 – 40 minutes. Click from time to time to check if the cake has been done inside.
- And you have your Genoese sponge cake ready to use in any dish you want.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Genoese sponge cake recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Genoese sponge cake recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make a perfect Genoise / Sponge cake
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Genoese sponge cake recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Genoese sponge cake recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGenoese sponge cake recipe