🕒 15 m 👤 4
Are you looking for a light dinner or a light meal? There is no doubt that the salmorejo without bread It is your best alternative, a delicious and simple dish to prepare that will leave you licking your fingers.
Enjoy eating without extra calories! Prepare this light recipe and be amazed by its flavor.
Salmorejo recipe without bread
- The first thing is to peel the tomatoes, and the best way to get it right is to put them in a saucepan with hot water so that they scald and the skin comes out without much difficulty.
- Meanwhile we cook the two eggs in a saucepan with water and salt, so that they become hard. It will take about ten minutes.
- With the tomatoes already peeled and cut, we put them in the blender, with the garlic clove, the vinegar and the salt. We beat everything until they come together.
- When the eggs are hard, we peel one, we chop it and the blender with the salmorejo. Beat again, since with the egg we will make the salmorejo creamier.
- The salmorejo is ready, so put it in a large bowl and put it in the fridge to cool. Cover it so that the surface does not dry out.
- You will use the missing hard-boiled egg as a decoration when you go to serve the dish.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of salmorejo without bread
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of salmorejo without bread. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Spanish Gazpacho Soup | Omar Allibhoy
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of salmorejo without bread here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of salmorejo without bread. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGazpacho recipe without bread