🕒 73m 👤 1-4
Using this recipe is ideal, especially if you are thinking of taking something type of fish such as cod, as it will give it a very different touch.
- 600 gr. of plums
- 200 gr. bread crumbs
- 150 ml. Of olive oil
- 1/2 tooth of Garlic
- 30 ml. sherry vinegar
Preparation of plum salmorejo
- Crumble the bread and put it in a glass where the olive oil is mixed with the vinegar. It has to be in there until the bread has become very soft.
- Chop the plums, after having washed them well, and put them inside the blender glass together with the half clove of garlic and crush both ingredients together.
- Add a little salt, and if you want it to have a little spicy flavor, some pepper, and beat again.
- Then pour the bread with the olive oil and vinegar and beat vigorously, until it forms a homogeneous cream that will be quite smooth. In the case of getting very thick, add a little more olive oil.
- Check the salt level and if it is already good, you store it in the fridge until you are going to use it.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of plum salmorejo
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of plum salmorejo. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Spanish Gazpacho Soup | Omar Allibhoy
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of plum salmorejo here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of plum salmorejo. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGazpacho recipe plum