🕒 53m 👤 1-4
A delicious black grape salmorejo is something different that you don’t see every day on a plate, which makes it something special for when you want to surprise your guests.
- 3 tomatoes
- 200 gr. black grapes
- 50 gr. bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 50 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 wedge of cured cheese
- Black Olives Pate
Preparation of black grape salmorejo
- The first thing to do is to peel the tomatoes, for which the best thing is to blanch them in boiling water and then refresh them, with cold water itself, so that you can remove the skin more easily.
- Now remove the skin from the grapes and the gins, although you can buy them already clean directly.
- Add the grapes and tomatoes to the blender glass, with the breadcrumbs soaked in the vinegar and begin to crush everything, while you are pouring the oil little by little.
- Now grate the cheese little by little, and pour it on a baking sheet and put it inside, for about 4 minutes, at 160º C, so that it is well browned.
- In the case of pine nuts, you are going to toast them in a pan, with a drop of oil, although you can also do it without oil.
- Pour the salmorejo that you have prepared in a deep plate, add the pine nuts and the cheese on top and you will have your black grape salmorejo.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of salmorejo with black grapes
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of salmorejo with black grapes. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Ajo Blanco with Slow-Roasted Grapes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of salmorejo with black grapes here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of salmorejo with black grapes. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGazpacho recipe of black grapes