🕒 48m 👤 4
Nothing easier than making a rich man salmorejo with basil to take it alone or to accompany any other main dish you have in mind to eat. This exquisite recipe is made with practically the same ingredients as the Andalusian salmorejo But if you like the aroma of basil, you will surely love this more daring version.
It is also a very attractive dish that will surely conquer all your guests if they serve it as a starter at any celebration. Do we start with the recipe now? Keep reading!
- 500 gr. from tomato
- 80 gr. of bread
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 20 basil leaves
- 75 ml. Of olive oil
- 15 ml. vinegar
Basil salmorejo preparation
- The first thing to do is wash the tomatoes well and cut them into quarters. Add them to the blender glass now. Peel the garlic clove and add it as well along with a pinch of salt.
- Blend at maximum power until liquid.
- Once the tomato is well crushed, add the vinegar and oil and beat again to integrate.
- Now add the bread (if necessary, soak it in water to soften it) and mix well again.
- Now it only remains to add the basil leaves and crush well at maximum power again.
- Taste, rectify with salt and put in the fridge to cool. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Salmorejo with basil recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Salmorejo with basil recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Receta de gazpacho – Sopa fría de tomate, pepino y pimiento
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Salmorejo with basil recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Salmorejo with basil recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGazpacho recipe basil