🕒 78m 👤 1-4
Although it is usually used as an ingredient, a garlic soup can also be easily prepared without bread, giving it a different texture.
- two onions
- 10 teeth of Garlic
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- Olive oil
Preparation of garlic soup without bread
- Peel the onion first, wash it a little under running water and then chop it. The garlic cloves are also peeled and minced.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with a little olive oil and sauté both ingredients until they turn golden brown.
- As soon as you see that the onion begins to become transparent, add the flour and stir well to integrate it and make it brown, at which point you add the paprika, stir a little.
- Mix the milk with the paprika and pour it into the pan little by little, continuing to stir to avoid lumps from forming.
- Program to cook, over low heat, for about 20 – 30 minutes or so.
- Once that time has passed, sprinkle the parsley on top, stir well and serve the various servings to enjoy this soup that is best eaten hot.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of garlic soup without bread
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of garlic soup without bread. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Garlic Soup Italian style with crispy croutons
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of garlic soup without bread here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of garlic soup without bread. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGarlic soup recipe without bread