🕒 79m 👤 1-4
The thermomix garlic soup it is easy to prepare and its flavor turns out to be the richest.
- 7 teeth of Garlic
- 1 liter of Garlic
- 50 gr. of ham in cubes
- two eggs
- 100 gr. of bread
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Olive oil
Thermomix garlic soup recipe
- The first thing is to cut the bread and leave it sliced. Also peel the garlic cloves and save.
- Now pour a good splash of oil in the thermomix glass, program for 2 minutes at speed 1 with the varoma temperature.
- Then add the garlic cloves, program to crush at speed 4 for about 2 minutes. Then program at speed 2, varoma temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, stir with a tablespoon and add 125 ml. of water. Program for about 10 seconds to blend at speed 3.
- Then add the rest of the water, the ham cubes, salt and pepper to your liking and program for 15 minutes at speed 1 to 100º C.
- When you have little left to finish cooking, add the eggs, without beating, along with the slices of bread. You will have the dish done in a few minutes to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Thermomix garlic soup recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Thermomix garlic soup recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Garlic Soup Italian style with crispy croutons
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Thermomix garlic soup recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Thermomix garlic soup recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGarlic soup recipe Thermomix