🕒 70m 👤 4
The egg nuggets They are an exquisite variety of this typical dessert from Andalusia and Extremadura, which is eaten especially at Easter. If you’re one of those who still prefer the traditional in baking, don’t forget to try them, you’ll love them!
Although they are related to this time of year, the gañotes are prepared at any time, as a snack or to take after lunch. If you like a lot of sweets you can also try the pestiños from Jerez waves French toast with wine.
Do not think about it anymore, and bet on this recipe that we propose today in Easyrecipe.top. Have you already prepared all the ingredients? Come on, let’s get started!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- two lemons
- two oranges
- 1 kilo of pastry flour
- 1 kilo of sugar
- 150 grs. more sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground
Preparation of the egg squid
- Put half a cup of olive oil in a pan to heat over medium heat, the other half will be used later. Remove the peels from one of the lemons and an orange, and we fry them in the oil. When they are golden brown, remove them and allow the oil to cool.
- Grate the skin of the other lemon and the other orange and put them in a large bowl. Add the eggs, the kilo of sugar, the cold oil and the cinnamon. Mix well and gently incorporate the flour.
- We begin to work the dough well with our hands, and if we see that it sticks to us, we add a little more flour. Pay attention because if you put too much you will spoil the dough.
- When we see that the dough can be worked without problems, we let it rest for at least an hour in a bowl covered with transparent film.
- Now we are going to shape the gañotes. To do this, take small portions of dough and spread them well on the counter. It is better that you help yourself with a roller.
- As we work each portion of dough, we will roll it well in some type of stick, to give it the typical shape of the gañotes. Meanwhile we will heat the other half cup of olive oil in a pan.
- When you have them ready, fry them in the olive oil. Each gañote has to be approximately five minutes on both sides, until it takes on a golden hue.
- When you take them out of the pan, put them on a plate with kitchen paper so that they release all the oil and then pour the sugar on top.
- Let them cool and you can now taste these delicious egg squid. You will see how crispy they are! Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of ganotes with egg
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of ganotes with egg. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
TORNADO Omelette // VIRAL EGG Recipes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of ganotes with egg here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of ganotes with egg. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGanotes egg recipe