🕒 115m 👤 6
If you are thinking of preparing a very warm broth but have not yet decided how to cook it, we invite you to try this Galician green bean broth. A super nutritious dish with a delicious flavor that will make everyone at home salivate as soon as they see it. So do not give it more lapses, decide on this typical Galician delicacy and follow the steps that we indicate in Easyrecipe.top so that it comes out yummy.
And although you will want to repeat before you think, for another occasion you can also vary a little and prepare this Galician stew with chard, You are going to love it too!
Let’s go to the kitchen right now to prepare a scrumptious Galician green bean broth!
- 200 gr. from green beans
- 100 gr. white beans
- 1 piece of chicken, with his bone
- 1 piece of Ham or salted pork rib
- 1 piece of oil
- 5 potatoes medium (white if possible)
Preparation of the Galician green bean broth
- The first thing you should do to prepare this Galician green bean broth, and very important, is that you soak the beans the night before, so that the next day they are done without problems and are tender.
- Also soak the salted pork or ham, so that it releases salt and the broth is not excessively salty.
- The next day, put all the ingredients in a pot, except the beans and potatoes.
- Cover everything with about 2 liters of water. Heat over high heat, and when it starts to boil, lower it to a minimum.
- At that moment you must add a potato by breaking it into pieces (do not cut it with a knife, break it).
- 1 hour and ½ later, remove all the meats, and add the rest of the potatoes, also broken, and the beans in pieces.
- About 20 minutes later, this delicious Galician bean soup will be ready. Serve it super warm, you’ll see how delicious it tastes like that! Wait no more, and enjoy it as soon as possible with yours.
- By breaking the potatoes instead of cutting them, they will thicken the broth a bit. This is a traditional trick that you should not forget when preparing this broth.
- If you have the opportunity to prepare this broth one day before taking it, all the better. As its ingredients settle, it will be much richer, check it out!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of Galician broth with green beans
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of Galician broth with green beans. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cuban Caldo Gallego – Galician White Bean Soup
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of Galician broth with green beans here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of Galician broth with green beans. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGalician soup recipe green beans