🕒 45m 👤 4
With this recipe from Galician pie with puff pastry You can make a delicious version at home of one of the traditional dishes of Galician cuisine that has been consumed with fury throughout Spain for several centuries.
If you want to know a little more about the flavors of this region, we advise you to also try the hake to the Galician microwave or a classic Galician broth in express potThey are very simple preparations that you are going to love!
That said, we invite you to follow the step by step of Easyrecipe.top to do this delicious right now Galician pie with puff pastry, Irresistible!
- 2 puff pastry plates
- 300 gr. from tuna Canned
- 1 cup of tomato fried
- ½ Red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of Galician empanada with puff pastry
- To start preparing this Galician empanada you must preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- While you wait for it to heat up, cover the mold you are going to use with baking paper and spread a puff pastry plate on it. Trim excess edges and poke with a fork so it doesn’t puff up during cooking.
- If the oven has already risen in temperature, put the tray inside and leave it for ten minutes. Take it out when the dough takes on some color.
- Now place three eggs in a pot, cover them with water and boil them for fifteen minutes. Reserve the other.
- As soon as this time has passed, pass them through ice water to cool them, remove the shells, grate them and reserve for the filling.
- To make the sauce, cut the onion and garlic clove into small pieces after peeling them. Then you wash the peppers, clean them and prepare them in the same way.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add all the vegetables, salt and pepper, cover and simmer for twenty minutes.
- After time, add the previously drained tuna and the eggs, cook for ten minutes. Then, remove from the heat so that everything cools down.
- Put this sauce on the first puff pastry plate and cover with the second, puncture it and close. Beat the other egg that you have reserved and paint the dough with it. If you want you can decorate it with the leftover puff pastry. Bake for fifteen minutes at 200 ° C.
- When your Galician pie with puff pastry is browned, take it out and let it rest for a bit before eating it. You will surely enjoy it as much as we do!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of Galician empanada with puff pastry
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of Galician empanada with puff pastry. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Spanish Tuna Pie | Galician Empanada
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of Galician empanada with puff pastry here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of Galician empanada with puff pastry. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGalician recipe pie with puff pastry