🕒 50m 👤 4
Would you like to have a Galician chorizo pie very juicy and tasty? Then you cannot miss the recipe that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top, It will taste richer than ever!
This recipe is perfect to serve in gatherings and celebrations as a pica pica. You can accompany it with some delicious chicken and mushroom croquettes and ones breaded squid to present a perfect aperitif with which to conquer your guests.
So now you know, write down the steps to prepare a delicious Galician chorizo empanada totally homemade. We started!
- 400 gr. chorizo
- 2 sheets of shortcrust dough
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato fried
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of the Galician chorizo pie
- First wash the peppers under running water, drain them and cut them into small squares. Peel the onion and cut it in the same way.
- Put a base of olive oil in a pan and fry the peppers and onion with a pinch of salt. Meanwhile cut the chorizo into cubes, and when the vegetables are poached, add it to the pan. Wait a minute for it to toast lightly and release its juices.
- Pour the fried tomato into the pan, stir all the ingredients and wait one more minute. Turn off the heat and reserve the sauce. Now you can put the oven to preheat to 180ºC.
- The next thing you should do is prepare the dough. To do this, spread a baking paper, and put a sheet of broken dough on top. Stretch it well with the help of a rolling pin, with a little flour so that it does not stick.
- Place the filling of the empanada on top of the shortcrust pastry, without occupying the edges, since they have to be free to be able to close the empanada.
- Repeat the process with the other sheet of dough, and put it on top of the filling. Close the edges of the patty well, and make a small hole in the middle of the top layer.
- Beat the egg well and, with the help of a brush, paint the surface of the patty to brown it. Put it in the oven, and wait until the dough is well done. This may take approximately 30 minutes.
- And nothing more! It’s that simple to prepare an exquisite homemade Galician chorizo pie. Also, if you have followed this recipe, it will have been so delicious that you will want to prepare it again and again. Do we check it? Then run to enjoy your delicious empanada!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Galician chorizo pie recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Galician chorizo pie recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
A guide to making sausage pies
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Galician chorizo pie recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Galician chorizo pie recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGalician pie recipe sausage