🕒 20m 👤 4
If you have ever been able to taste the typical dogfish in Cadiz marinade, also called bienmesabe, surely you have wanted to do it again. Then we have good news for you! Following the steps that we indicate below in Easyrecipe.top, Not only can you do it yourself at home, but it will also be yummy!
So don’t think twice, and get down to work to become a true expert in traditional Andalusian cuisine, cooking this delicious bienmesabe or dogfish in Cadiz adobo. We started!
- ½ kg. dogfish
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 coffee tablespoon of sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ glass of wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- Special flour for coating
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the dogfish in Cadiz marinade
- When you buy the dogfish, try to do it already cut, to save yourself work at home. But if not, when you go to make this dish, you must first clean the fish, removing the skin and bones.
- Afterwards, you must cut it into not very thick slices, which is the shape of the typical bienmesabe from Cádiz.
- Well, once this is done, place the fish in a bowl or similar container. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste, along with the bay leaf.
- Peel the garlic and cut it into slices, and add it to the dogfish as well. Add the oregano, paprika and cumin, and pour the wine vinegar over all these ingredients.
- Stir them to mix well, yes, being very careful not to break the dogfish. Put it in the fridge and wait for it to macerate for at least 2 hours.
- After this time, pass the dogfish through a strainer to drain it well. Remove the bay leaf and garlic slices.
- Put olive oil in a pan to heat, enough to fry this fish. Make it over medium heat, so that the marinade does not burn. Meanwhile, go passing the dogfish slices already marinated in flour.
- Once the oil is very hot, fry the dogfish, and as it is done, transfer it to a source or plate with absorbent kitchen paper. In this way, the fish will release any excess oil, making it especially good.
- You finished! You already have a source of bienmesabe ready, the typical dogfish in Cadiz marinade, with you and yours you are going to suck your fingers. Do not wait any longer to check it, you are surely looking forward to it. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of marinated dogfish in Cadiz marinade
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of marinated dogfish in Cadiz marinade. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cazón en adobo · Caçó en adob · Marinated dogfish | Cocina Rápida Musical #18
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of marinated dogfish in Cadiz marinade here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of marinated dogfish in Cadiz marinade. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeGaditano dogfish recipe marinade