🕒 25m 👤 4
How delicious are these fried marinated ribs! Surely with them you would conquer the whole family, but if you also have little ones at home, they will make their mouths water as soon as you see them. Do you want to prove it? Well, get down to work with this recipe that we propose today in Easyrecipe.top, and they will be as delicious as you imagine, or even more!
Do not you think it anymore! Let’s go right now to prepare some really delicious fried marinated ribs. We started!
- 1 kg. pork ribs
- 1 lemon
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- ½ glass of white wine
- ½ glass of olive oil
- Olive oil (to fry the ribs)
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of fried marinated ribs
- Ideally, you should buy the ribs already separated, so that you save the work of cutting them at home. But if you have a whole rack of ribs, you can easily separate them one by one, on a kitchen board and with a sharp knife. Once they are done, add salt and ground black pepper. Reserve them.
- Next, peel the garlic cloves, and mash them well in a mortar. Cut the lemon in half, and squeeze it until all its juice is extracted.
- Put these two ingredients in a large bowl or bowl, and add the half a glass of oil, the wine, the bay leaf, the oregano and the paprika. Mix all the ingredients well, so that their flavors are integrated.
- Then incorporate the ribs in this bowl, and spread them well in this mixture that you have just prepared. Cover with plastic wrap, put the bowl in the fridge and let the ribs marinate for at least 45 minutes.
- After this time, remove the ribs from the bowl and put them on absorbent paper to release the excess seasoning.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet. Heat it over medium heat, and when it is very hot, fry the ribs in it, making sure that they are well done inside and out but without burning.
- As you make the ribs, transfer them to a dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper so that they lose excess fat.
- And we are done! These delicious fried marinated ribs are ready to serve. Take them very warm, which is how they taste best. We hope you liked this recipe, good luck!
- If you want to give your ribs a spicier touch, in addition to adding ground black pepper, you can mix sweet paprika with hot paprika.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Fried marinated ribs recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Fried marinated ribs recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to cook Marinated Pork Ribs/PANLASANG PINOY
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Fried marinated ribs recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Fried marinated ribs recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFried marinated ribs recipe