🕒 30m 👤 4
Would you like to try this delicious cauliflower battered in green sauce? If you are an unconditional of vegetable dishes and you want to vary, do not hesitate to bet on this recipe that we have prepared in Easyrecipe.top. You’re going to love it!
This dish, which will not take you long to prepare, is usually served as a starter or side to a main dish. We advise you to accompany him with a rich fried chicken or a sirloin at its point to finish preparing a complete scrumptious plate.
You feel like trying the cauliflower battered in green sauce, right? Well, take note of the ingredients you will need and let’s cook!
- 1 cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 40 gr. from almonds toasts
- 150 grs. Of flour
- 200 ml. from White wine
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
Preparation of cauliflower battered in green sauce
- We wash the cauliflower well under tap water. We separate into small trees, cut the stems and wash them again until they are very clean.
- We put a pot with plenty of water and a pinch of salt, without filling it completely so that it does not overflow later. Heat the water over high heat, and when it starts to boil, add the cauliflower trees. Let them cook for about ten minutes, until they become tender.
- We beat the eggs well in a deep plate and in another plate we add the flour. We add oil to a frying pan, and heat over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, we start to coat the cauliflowers: first we pass them through the flour, then through the egg and directly add them to the pan.
- We brown them on both sides and we fry them little by little so that they do not pile up in the pan.
- As the cauliflowers are frying, we are going to place them in a source with absorbent kitchen paper. This way they will be juicy but not excessively greasy.
- Crush the almonds with the help of a mortar and cut the garlic into small pieces. We put a frying pan on the fire and fry it all over low heat with a little oil for about 5 minutes, or until the garlic is golden.
- Once the garlic has taken color, we pass it all to the blender glass and beat it well and reserve. Also reserve the pan with the oil.
- Now we chop the onion very finely and fry it with a pinch of salt and pepper in the same pan where we made the garlic. Let it poach over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- When the onion is transparent, add the wine, stir, raise the heat and let it cook until it evaporates (about 2-3 minutes over high heat). Then we add a glass of water and let it boil for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
- We put the cauliflower in a pot and add the sauce and the minced garlic and almonds. Next, we chop the parsley very finely and add it too. At this time we can add a little more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Cook the cauliflower for another 5 minutes, and set aside. And that’s all! That’s how easy it is to prepare this exquisite cauliflower battered in green sauce. We hope you like!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of battered cauliflower in green sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of battered cauliflower in green sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fried Cauliflower “Chicken” | Vegan Soul Food
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of battered cauliflower in green sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of battered cauliflower in green sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFried cauliflower recipe with green sauce