The Filled tomatoes They are a very easy dish to make that can be served both as a starter and as a garnish for all kinds of preparations. No matter what season of the year we are in, these stuffed vegetables always feel good and are liked by everyone!
Have you prepared, for example, a baked chicken with almonds, nails roasted eggplants with yogurt or one hake stuffed with vegetables? Well, tomatoes will be the icing on the cake! And, if you want to learn how to do them, you’re in luck! In Easyrecipe.top We want you to become the best chef and we are going to give you the step by step of those that are filled with meat, rice or the vegetarian recipe! That said, have you decided which one to bet on? Well, do not give it more laps and prepare your Filled tomatoes from today! They are delicious!
Meat stuffed tomatoes recipe
In this recipe we explain the most basic way to make the tomatoes stuffed with meat, A very rich and nutrient-packed dish!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 tomatoes big
- 450 gr. from mince
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 200 gr. cheese for gratin
- Black pepper
Preparation of the meat stuffed tomatoes
- To start, wash the tomatoes well and pat them dry. Then cut the base a little, so that they remain standing in the dish where you will bake them.
- Then cut the tops off, scoop them out with a spoon, sprinkle the inside with salt, and lay them upside down on absorbent paper to flush out the water. Remove the seeds from the pulp, chop and reserve.
- Peel the onion and chop it as small as you can. Then peel the garlic and mash them in a mortar with a pinch of salt to prevent them from jumping when you crush them.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and when it is hot, put the onion to fry with a little salt, so it will sweat faster.
- When it becomes transparent, add the crushed garlic and give it a couple of turns. Sauté everything for a couple of minutes and add the tomato pulp, oregano, pepper and sugar.
- After ten minutes, add the minced meat, salt and pepper and cook until done, with ten minutes will be enough.
- Grease the source you are going to use with olive oil, place the tomatoes on top, fill them with the meat and cover the surface with the cheese. Bake for 15 minutes with the oven preheated to 200 ° C.
- After time, turn on the grill to gratin and when your meat-stuffed tomatoes are ready, take them out and serve them immediately. Take advantage!
Other stuffed tomatoes recipes
Rice stuffed tomatoes recipe
These tomatoes stuffed with rice 🍅 are so versatile that you can eat them both hot and cold at all times. Make them with us!
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
Do you like cold dishes? Prepare these tuna stuffed tomatoes in no time and you will have a fresh and very tasty meal. What are you waiting for? Go!
Baked stuffed tomatoes recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
Today we are going to teach you how to cook some stuffed tomatoes in the oven 🍅 They are very easy to prepare and they are also delicious. Shall we start?
Cheese stuffed tomatoes recipe
🕒 20m 👤 two
Easy to make, fresh and tasty! So are these tomatoes stuffed with cheese 🍅🧀 that are also perfect for summer. Ready to try them? Go!
Chicken stuffed tomatoes recipe
🕒 50m 👤 4
These chicken stuffed tomatoes 🍅🍗 are a delicious dish that you will delight everyone at home with. Do not stay without trying it, they are very easy to do!
Vegetarian stuffed tomatoes recipe
🕒 40m 👤 4
Learn how to cook these vegetarian stuffed tomatoes 🍅 with which you will surprise your guests. They are very easy to do. Do not miss them!
Light stuffed tomatoes recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
Are you on a diet and you don’t know what to eat anymore? These light 🍅 stuffed tomatoes are easy to prepare and are also a very tasty meal. Shall we start?
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
🕒 15 m 👤 4
This recipe for cold stuffed tomatoes 🍅 that we propose is ideal for any time of the day. They’ll be ready in no time! Give them a try!