🕒 76m 👤 1-4
Looking for a dish that is healthy and serves you to snack between meals? Well, tuna fondue is one of the best options you can choose.
- 2 butter spoons
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 epazote leaves
- 200 gr. Mancheho cheese
Preparation of tuna fondue
- Put the butter in a saucepan and heat it until it begins to melt.
- Then add the flour and mix until it gets a golden hue. Then pour in the milk and wait until it thickens.
- Transfer the milk that you have prepared to the bowl of the blender and salt and pepper to your liking, also adding the epazote and mix well, beating without stopping.
- Grate the Manchego cheese, if you don’t like this cheese you can add another one like gouda, emmental … and add it to the mixture, beating again.
- Transfer the mixture back to the saucepan and add the tuna, to cook it all together.
- Turn up the power of the fire, and when you see that it boils, then you give it a good blow of the mixer to mix everything well.
- If you have rustic bread, cut it in half, remove the crumb and pour this sauce inside. Cover and put in the oven for a quarter of an hour at 180º C and you will see how rich the result is.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna fondue recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna fondue recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Cook Tuna Steak | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna fondue recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna fondue recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFondue recipe tuna