🕒 69m 👤 1-4
Not really wanting to cook and want to prepare something that is done quickly? Well, with a thermomix you can prepare a finger-licking fondue, which accompanied by a few slices of toasted rustic bread will be the ideal delicacy to snack on.
- 150 gr. emmental cheese
- 150 gr. Gruyére cheese
- 150 gr. edam or manchego cheese
- 100 gr. from White wine
- 25 gr. by kirsch
- Garlic powder
Thermomix fondue preparation
- Chop all types of cheese into pieces, which we recommend some, but you can add the type that you like, and put the glass of the thermomix, program at speed 8 for about 20 seconds.
- Lower the pieces of cheese to the bottom of the glass and add the wine, along with the krisch and program at speed 8 for 5 seconds.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add the amount of nutmeg that you consider appropriate and put the same program again.
- Now you are going to program at 5 minutes, speed 1 at 90º C.
- As it is done, peel the garlic clove and cut it in half.
- Once the program is finished, add the garlic to the container and mix on speed 8 for about 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and it is ready to drink.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of fondue thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of fondue thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
FONDUE DE QUESO EN PAN PAYES CON THERMOMIX
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of fondue thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of fondue thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFondue recipe Thermomix