🕒 80m 👤 4
If your children like Pocoyo, you can not stop making this fabulous fondant cake with Pocoyo they will love it.
For the cake:
- 350 gr. Of flour
- 190 gr. of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. of butter
- 1 yogurt natural
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Cream mounted
For the fondant:
- White fondant dough
Fondant cake recipe with Pocoyo
- First we need a cake. As the best thing is that it is homemade, we are going to do it from scratch step by step.
- Melt the butter a little in the microwave and beat it with the sugar, until it forms a white cream. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. The whites are beaten with the sugar until they reach the well-known point of snow.
- On the other hand, you are going to add the yolks little by little to the butter and sugar mixture, without stopping beating at any time. Once the yolks are integrated, add the yogurt and beat again.
- Sift the flour and make a volcano in the center, where you add the yeast. Then you proceed to mix both ingredients. Once the mixture is achieved, you add it to the butter mixture and beat well, until it forms a homogeneous mass.
- This mass is transferred to the bowl where you have the whites in the snow point and you beat well again, to mix everything. Pour this preparation into a mold that is suitable for ovens and put the oven for about 40 minutes at 200ºC.
- While the cake is made, we will prepare the fondant. You have to have enough fondant dough for what you are going to do. One part of the fondant will cover the cake while another will be the Pocoyo figure.
- Here you have two options: the first is to make a Pocoyo figurine and the second is to make only the face or an illustration of the character.
- If you want to make a figurine, our advice is that you print an image from the internet and from there you do the modeling. If you opt for the face, go taking portions of the fondant mass and giving it shape and color.
- When the cake is ready, you take it out of the removable mold, split into three pieces, horizontally. You will fill a piece with nutella and another part with whipped cream. Join the three parts and the refrigerator, so that it sets a little.
- It only remains to mount the head or the figure of Pocoyo and surprise your children.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Fondant cake with pocoyo recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Fondant cake with pocoyo recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pocoyo (Cake Toppers) Part 1: Pocoyo and Loula / Cómo hacer a Pocoyo y Loula para tortas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Fondant cake with pocoyo recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Fondant cake with pocoyo recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFondant cake recipe with pocoyo