🕒 80m 👤 4
Surprise your partner for Valentine’s Day by making a fondant cake Saint valentin ideal to celebrate all your love.
For the cake:
For the fondant:
- 220 gr. of white clouds
- 400 gr. icing sugar
- Red colorant
Valentine’s fondant cake recipe
- The cake is very easy to make, it does not matter if you are not very fussy in the kitchen. The first thing is to separate the yolks from the whites. You are going to beat the whites with a little sugar until they are peaked.
- You will use most of the sugar to beat it with the butter, which has to be soft. If you can, microwave it a bit so it melts a bit and makes it much easier to handle. The mixture that you have to obtain is a white and very manageable cream.
- Now to this mixture, without stopping beating at any time, you are going to add the egg yolks one by one until they have been well integrated. Then add the natural yogurt and beat again.
- Once all the ingredients are integrated, sift the flour together with the yeast, mixing both ingredients very well. These two ingredients are going to be thrown into the mixture and beat again, until you obtain a homogeneous mass in which none of the ingredients that compose it can be distinguished.
- Pour this mixture with the egg whites brought to the point of snow and mix, stirring very gently, so that they do not fall apart. If they come apart a bit, nothing happens either.
- Take the mold you are going to use, which will come with pearls if it is heart-shaped, and spread it with butter or paint with a little olive oil, thus ensuring that the cake does not stick to you. Pour the dough and put it in the oven, at 180º C for about 30 – 45 minutes. Before removing it, puncture it well to confirm that it is well done inside.
- In what the cake is made we will take care of the fondant. Chop the clouds into several pieces that you will put in a bowl, which has to be microwaveable, and soak them with a little water. When they are very wet, you put them in the microwave to melt. The trick to ensure that they do not burn is to do small sessions of about 30 seconds or so, until they are melted from the tondo.
- Pour all the icing sugar into a bowl and form a volcano in its center. Add the melted clouds and begin to dough, mixing both ingredients until they form a sticky and homogeneous dough. If you find that your fingers are getting too sticky, then spread butter on your hands.
- Spread the dough on top and flatten it with a rolling pin. Cut a small portion, let’s put 1/3 of the dough, which you are going to use for the decoration. The other part is well stretched with the roller.
- When the cake is ready, you take it out and remove it from the mold. Cut in half, horizontally and spread the nutella on it. Seal well with the top half.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Fondant valentine’s day cake recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Fondant valentine’s day cake recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Valentines Bear Cake
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Fondant valentine’s day cake recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Fondant valentine’s day cake recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFondant cake recipe valentine