Veal in sauce
The veal in sauce It is one of our favorite dishes and it is that by combining this delicious meat with a little marinade we are able to prepare it in many different ways, and experience infinite different flavors!
In Easyrecipe.top we almost always bet on accompanying it with a little baked potatoes stuffed with egg or with some grilled asparagus with cheese, but this is only a proposal, choose your favorite garnish from our recipe book and you will see what a delicious menu!
And having said that, have you already thought about what veal in sauce do you want to do today? Well, let’s not waste any more time and get started with it right now!
Veal recipe in oyster sauce
If you want to discover how authentic Italian panettone is made, in the purest style, this is all you have to do. Pay attention and do it with easyrecipe.top!
Ingredients for four people:
- 300 gr. beef
- 200 gr. of assorted mushrooms
- 1 leek
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 branch of celery
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 piece of ginger root
- 1/2 cup of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Vegetable oil
Preparation of veal in oyster sauce
- Start by cutting the meat into strips and placing it in a bowl to marinate for ten minutes with the soy sauce.
- While chopping the leek, chives, celery and julienned peppers. Then peel the garlic and dice them. Wash the ginger, peel it, grate it and reserve. Also clean the mushrooms and chop them.
- Pour three tablespoons of oil into a large skillet or wok and when heated over high heat, add the chives, peppers and leek to fry them for three minutes.
- After time, reserve on a plate. Then add the mushrooms, sauté them for three minutes as well and set them aside along with the rest of the vegetables.
- Drain the soy sauce from the meat with a strainer, add a tablespoon of oil to the skillet, and stir in the meat. Sauté it for four minutes over high heat and reserve.
- To prepare the sauce, add one more tablespoon of oil to the same pan, add the garlic along with the ginger and when they brown, remove them and reserve for another recipe. This way you will have given flavor to the oil.
- Add the flour, cook it for a couple of minutes while stirring, and add the oyster sauce and chicken broth.
- Once your sauce has thickened, add the meat along with the vegetables and cook for ten minutes. Rectify the salt of your veal in oyster sauce before removing from the heat.
Other recipes for Veal in sauce
Veal recipe in thermomix sauce
🕒 60m 👤 4
Take advantage of that kitchen assistant you have at home to make a rich veal in thermomix sauce. It will become one of your favorite stews! 💜
Veal recipe in soy sauce
🕒 30m 👤 4
If you need to prepare a tasty and easy-to-use second dish, we recommend that you try this beef in soy sauce. You’ll see how delicious! ❤
Veal recipe in tomato sauce
🕒 80m 👤 4
Do you want a good meat dish for lunch or dinner? This beef in tomato sauce is just what you need! It is easy to make and it is very tasty. Ready?
Veal recipe in almond sauce
🕒 35m 👤 4
Do you like to cook with nuts? Well, don’t miss the veal in almond sauce. It is an easy dish to make whose flavor will not leave you indifferent! 💅
Recipe for veal in sauce with peas
🕒 90m 👤 4
If you want to enjoy a delicious dish of veal in sauce with peas, you no longer have an excuse not to! Here you have the step by step! 💪
Veal recipe in red wine sauce
🕒 30m 👤 4
Do you want to enjoy some tender meat? Well, prepare at home this dish of veal in red wine sauce 🍷 and you will see how delicious!
Veal recipe in sauce with mushrooms
🕒 60m 👤 4
If you want to try a bite of meat that melts in your mouth, you can try making this veal in sauce with mushrooms, its flavor is irresistible! 🍄
Beef recipe in Chinese sauce
🕒 45m 👤 4
Beef in Chinese sauce is one of the most popular dishes in any Asian restaurant, because it is delicious! Make it at home! 💪
Beef recipe in teriyaki sauce
🕒 25m 👤 4
Veal recipe in sauce with potatoes
🕒 190m 👤 4
The veal in sauce with potatoes is the ideal stew to prepare those days that cools a little and we want something warm. You dare? 💪