🕒 84m 👤 4
The fresh cheese flan is characterized by having a very soft texture that melts quickly in your mouth. Although we are going to prepare caramel for the topping, you can use some type of jam instead if you prefer.
- 250 gr. fresh cheese
- 225 gr. white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml. semi-arid milkcreamgives
- 150 gr. sugar for the caramel
- 2 tablespoons of water
Preparation of fresh cheese flan
- Pour the sugar into a pan, the 150 gr., And keep them there until they are a little purple. At that moment add the water and begin to stir so that it caramelizes. You distribute it in the different containers that you are going to use for your puddings.
- Pour the fresh cheese into the blender glass along with the sugar and mix until it forms a kind of doughy mass.
- Beat the eggs together with the milk and mix it in the blender glass with the cheese, now leaving a slightly thick mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the molds with the caramel and cook them in a bain-marie, just pouring a couple of fingers of water into the pot. Another option is to let them rest in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of fresh cheese flan
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of fresh cheese flan. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cheesecake / Cream Cheese Flan | Better than traditional Flan
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of fresh cheese flan here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of fresh cheese flan. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFlan recipe cheese