🕒 20m 👤 4
The sliced bread flamenquines They are one of the easiest ways to prepare this juicy dish. You only need a few slices of this type of bread, a few slices of cheese, sweet ham, and you can prepare these delicious flamenquines in no time!
If you are short of time and you need to prepare something quickly, flamenquines are one of the best options you have. You can also accompany them with other dishes that are just as simple as a Caesar salad or some scrambled eggs with tomato.
And if you have little ones at home, then don’t hesitate! These flamenquines with sliced bread will make you lick your fingers. Ready to start with this recipe that we propose today in Easyrecipe.top? Let’s go there!
- 8 slices of sliced bread
- 8 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of cooked ham
- two eggs
- 150 grs. breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
Preparation of sliced bread flamenquines
- With the help of a kitchen roller we are going to stretch each slice of sliced bread well on the countertop, first removing the crust if you have it. We have to leave them as thin as possible, because later we are going to roll it with the cooked ham and cheese, and that is why it cannot be too thick.
- On a slice of bread we are going to spread a slice of cooked ham and on top another of cheese. We squeeze well with our hands, because they have to be as close as possible.
- Next we are going to roll the flamenquin well. When we have this first flamenquín ready, we are going to repeat the whole process until we use up the rest of the bread.
- In a deep plate we are going to beat the two eggs well and in another plate we place the breadcrumbs. Now we are going to coat the flamenquines in the following way: first we pass them through the egg until it is well impregnated and then we pass it through the breadcrumbs.
- We have to ensure that it is well covered with both egg and breadcrumbs, otherwise the batter may break when frying the flamenquines. Not only would this spoil their appearance, but it would make them less crispy.
- We put a frying pan on the fire with a little olive oil (which covers the bottom well) and we fry the flamenquines over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side until they are golden brown. When they are ready we will transfer them to a source with absorbent kitchen paper.
- And the flamenquines with sliced bread are ready to eat! We recommend that you eat them before they get cold!
- As you have seen, preparing them is very simple. Remember that the warmer, the crunchier they will be! We hope you like them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of flamenquines with flatbread
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of flamenquines with flatbread. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Flamenquines cordobeses. La AUTENTICA receta de flamenquines caseros
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of flamenquines with flatbread here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of flamenquines with flatbread. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFlamenquines recipe for bread