🕒 55m 👤 4
Today in Easyrecipe.top we are going to teach you how to make a thermomix fish broth So, if you have a kitchen robot at home, take advantage of it and, while the machine works, use that time to cook some delicious Norway lobster in seafood sauce in just 25 minutes.
If you want to take this broth as a starter you can do it but the ideal is to use it as a base to prepare other dishes, such as a delicious seafood and parmesan risotto. Is your mouth watering? Then get to work!
That said, gather all the ingredients to make this thermomix fish broth in a flash. Delicious!
- ½ kilo of fish heads and bones
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 carrot
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 black peppercorns
- Salt to taste
Preparation of thermomix fish broth
- The key to this broth is the fish. As what you are going to need are thorns and heads, you can buy them in a fishmonger. When you go back to making fish or shellfish at home, do not throw away what you are not going to use, just freeze it so you can use it when you go to prepare this dish.
- With that said, the first thing to do is peel the onion, garlic cloves and carrot and cut it all into four pieces.
- Then, also wash the pepper, extract the seeds and chop it into three pieces. Also clean the celery stick and the leek and cut it into the same number of pieces.
- Place all the vegetables in the glass of your thermomix and chop them for eight seconds at speed 4.
- Then, lower the remains of the walls of the glass with the spatula and incorporate the heads and bones of fish together with the oil and sauté for ten minutes at 100 ° temperature at speed 1.
- Next, add the water, the bay leaf, the pepper, the salt to taste and cook for 40 minutes at 100 ° temperature at speed 1.
- When finished, you can strain the broth with the basket or with a strainer and freeze it when it cools down or if you like, also take it very warm as a starter with some fresh coriander leaves. We hope this preparation will be useful for you!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of fish stock thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of fish stock thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fish Stock in your Thermomix
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of fish stock thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of fish stock thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFish stock recipe Thermomix