🕒 59m 👤 1-4
Fish lasagna is not very common to see, but once you try it you will not regret having tried it. Not only is blue fish used for its preparation, we will also use various types of shellfish to give it more flavor.
- 8 lasagna sheets
- 3 potatoes
- 1/2 kg. from hake
- 6 prawns
- 100 gr. from prawns
- 12 mussels
- 1 can of anchovies
- 1/2 liter of sauce tomato natural
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 60 gr. Of flour
- 60 ml. Of olive oil
- 700 ml. milk
- 200 ml. fish broth
- Grated cheese
- Olive oil
Preparation of fish lasagna
- Peel the potatoes and wash them well under running water, cut them into slices and cook them for about 20 minutes until they are very soft. There are those who cook them with skin, but that is up to each one.
- In the case of fish, you are going to shred the hake, making sure that no spines slip through. You wash the prawns and prawns well and then chop them, along with the mussels and anchovies.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with a little olive oil and add the tomato. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- When the tomato has been in the pan for 10 minutes, add all the fish and shellfish and sauté together for about 5 minutes or so.
- When all this is done remove from heat.
- Now to prepare a sauce that serves to cover the lasagna, for which you are going to put the milk to be cooked in a saucepan. When it boils, reduce the heat to half and mix with the seafood broth.
- After about 5 minutes, season and add the cheese, stir and let it cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Smear the baking tray with a little olive oil and put a row of potatoes that you have cooked, then another of shellfish with the fish and a sheet of lasagna. Repeat the process until you have as many layers as you want.
- Cover with the sauce that you have made, sprinkling a little more grated cheese and put in the oven at 190º C.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Fish lasagne recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Fish lasagne recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
THE BEST SEAFOOD LASAGNA RECIPE!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Fish lasagne recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Fish lasagne recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFish lasagna recipe