🕒 40m 👤 4
With this recipe from baked fish pork rinds that we propose today, you can eat a delicious crunchy fish but without using a drop of oil to fry it. Take care of your health and avoid cholesterol by staying away from fried foods. It has nothing to envy to the original preparation!
Are you ready to start cooking this baked fish pork rinds as we teach you in Easyrecipe.top? Let’s go there!
- 500 gr. of fish fillets
- 200 gr. of salty crackers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 75 ml. juice lemon
- two eggs
- 500 gr. wheat flour
Preparation of the baked fish pork rind
- The first thing you have to know is that almost any type of fish is suitable for this type of cooking, so you will be able to cook anything from hake to sole, among many other options. They are all delicious! With that said, let’s get started.
- Cut the fillets of the fish you have chosen into medium pieces and place them in a bowl with the salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Mix, cover and put it in the fridge for an hour to marinate.
- After this time, take it out, drain it and discard the marinade. Reserve the fish and preheat the oven to 200 ° C, with heat up and down.
- While you wait for the oven to heat up, crush the cookies. All you have to do is put them in a bag and roll them over. Next, put the crushed cookies in a bowl and mix it with the butter. As soon as everything is well integrated, add the salt and the rest of the spices.
- Now add the eggs to a bowl and beat them with a fork, in another container place the flour. We are going to bread the fish. To do this, you have to pass each piece first through the egg, then through the flour and then through the egg again. Place them immediately afterwards on the crushed cookies and cover them with this mixture.
- Grease an oven-safe tray and place each piece of fish next to each other. If the oven is already hot, put the tray in and wait thirty minutes.
- When the baked fish rind is golden brown, you are ready to take it out and taste it. Combine it with a rich tartar sauce or another of your choice. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked fish crackling recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked fish crackling recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make crispiest fish skin chips!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked fish crackling recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked fish crackling recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFish cracklings recipe to the oven