🕒 45m 👤 4
Prepare an exquisite fideuá a la marinera it is simpler than it may seem. It is an ideal option to take at any time of the year, although we normally enjoy this dish in summer and always accompanied by a delicious Aioli.
If you want to spice up this dish a bit, don’t hesitate to prepare a delicious vegan aioli or an exquisite almond mayonnaise. Both sauces are an ideal accompaniment to this fideuá, which is traditionally eaten with one of the two.
Do you want to learn how to prepare this excellent recipe that we present to you in Easyrecipe.top? Well gather all the ingredients and don’t waste any more time! We started!
- 500 grams from noodles thick
- 300 grams from prawns
- 400 grams clam
- 1 piece of monkfish
- 1 spring onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- two carrots
Preparation of the fideuá a la marinera
- To start preparing this exquisite seafood fideuá, we are going to start by washing the prawns well. Place them under running water, then remove their heads. Separate the body of the prawns, we will use it later.
- Also clean the monkfish and put it all together in a pot with water to boil for about ten minutes on medium power.
- Peel the carrots and two cloves of garlic and cut everything as small as you can. Do the same with one half of the chives, the other we are going to use for the sauce, and put it all in the pot. Add a little salt and leave it on the fire for another ten minutes at medium power.
- While the broth is being prepared, chop the other half of the chives and the remaining garlic clove and sauté them in the pan with a little oil. When everything begins to fry, add the thick noodles and stir. Add the shrimp bodies and give everything a couple more laps.
- If the broth is ready, strain it and add it to the paella pan and also add the clams. Leave everything on the heat for about twenty minutes at medium first power and, in the last five minutes, turn it down.
- Taste the salt and correct the flavor if necessary. When all the broth has evaporated, turn off the heat and cover the pan with aluminum foil so the flavors finish settling. Then you can eat your fideuá a la marinera. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe for fideua with seafood
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe for fideua with seafood. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
AUTENTICA Fideuà marinera. Fideuà spanish recipe . Paella with pasta
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe for fideua with seafood here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe for fideua with seafood. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFideua recipe marinara