🕒 54m 👤 1-4
The falafel thermomixIt is a simple recipe that requires very few ingredients, and that you can prepare in a few minutes.
Falafel thermomix recipe.
- Chickpeas have to be tender to be used in this dish, so soak them in a bowl well loaded with water so they stay overnight.
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves, cutting them into small pieces. We put everything in the thermomix glass. Add the parsley, as well as the pepper, salt and cumin. We program to crush for about 30 seconds. When we open the glass, if pieces have stuck to the wall, lower them to the base of the glass.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the glass, along with the breadcrumbs. We stir a little and mix at speed 3 for about 5 seconds. With this we will have the dough ready that would have to be quite waiting and wet.
- Remove the dough and knead with your hands, until it is a little more compact. We are taking portions that we will unify and shape into a ball or croquette. We are placing them in a bowl to rest.
- We fill a frying pan with enough oil and fry our falafel, until it is well browned. We recommend doing them two by two to make them more manageable.
- We place them on a tray with absorbent paper, thus achieving that they release all the oil that is left over. We remove the paper when they are all ready to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of falafel thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of falafel thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of falafel thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of falafel thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeFalafel recipe Thermomix