🕒 80m 👤 8
The Extremadura gañotes They are an ideal dessert for those who love typical Easter sweets. As its name suggests, it is a very popular food in Extremadura and, despite being related to Easter, gañotes can be taken at any time of the year.
There are many typical Easter desserts that you can try to prepare. It is the case of Easter donuts, French toast with wine or the homemade saint bones. If you love pastries and want to risk a little more, try preparing an exquisite Catalan Easter monkey.
On Easyrecipe.top We present you today the recipe of the Extremadura gañotes. It is a traditional dessert full of flavor that we are sure you will love. Shall we start?
- 1 Orange
- two eggs
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1 glass of oil
- ¾ kilo of flour
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 kilo of honey of flowers
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Matalahúva
- 1 dash of anise
Preparation of the Extremadura gañotes
- First, we are going to peel the orange and we are going to fry its peel over medium heat in a pan with oil. When the skin is browned, after about five minutes, strain the oil and transfer it to a bowl.
- When it has cooled, add the white wine, the yolks of the two eggs, the sugar, the cinnamon, the Matalahúva and the flour. Mix everything until you have a consistent dough that does not stick to your fingers.
- With this dough we are going to form the beans. Put a little flour in your hands so that the dough does not stay between your fingers, also put flour on the counter. Roll out the dough and work it a little with your hands. Meanwhile, heat oil to fry.
- Now take a small piece of dough and some kind of stick to give them the shape of a spiral. All you have to do is roll the piece of dough around the stick. To fry them you can do it with or without a stick, but it is essential that the oil is very hot.
- Each bean must be frying for about five minutes over medium heat, until it turns a golden hue. When you have all the beans ready, put them in a bowl with kitchen paper so that they release the extra oil.
- In another pan, heat the honey with a splash of anise. Roll the beans one by one, round and round, and transfer them to a platter.
- You can now taste these delicious Extremadura gañotes. They are delicious! You are sure to love them.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of ganotes extremenos
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of ganotes extremenos. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Tirabuzones extremeños | Receta ganadora
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of ganotes extremenos here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of ganotes extremenos. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeExtremenos recipe ganotes