🕒 15 m 👤 4
Have you ever tried the Extremadura ajoblanco? If you like this delicious cold soup, in Easyrecipe.top We suggest you prepare it today in the traditional Extremadura style.
Ajoblanco is a dish that is served very cold, and for this reason it is usually eaten especially in summer. But the truth is that this traditional soup is so popular that there are many who prepare it at any time of the year and in very different ways, for example, there are those who make coconut white garlic or the typical Malaga ajoblanco.
Now that the good weather is here, are you ready to prepare a delicious Extremadura ajoblanco? Go for it!
- 1 piece of bread, better from the day before
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 3 tomatoes mature
- 1 cucumber
- 250 ml. milk
- 2 drizzle of oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation of the Extremadura ajoblanco
- Let’s start with the garlic. Peel and mash them well with a pinch of salt. When the garlic is well crushed, take the piece of bread and remove the crumb from inside.
- Soak the crumb well in the 250 ml. of milk and then mix it with the garlic. Stir it all up.
- Next, you have to add the oil, very little by little. The aim is to achieve a mixture similar to mayonnaise, which in Extremadura is known as “putty”.
- The important thing is that this sauce does not cut. To do this, try to move everything in circles while you incorporate the oil very little by little.
- Once you have this prepared, let’s go for the vegetables. First take the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Mash them until they release all the broth they have and put them in the bowl with the sauce.
- Now take the cucumber, cut it into very thin slices and add a small splash of vinegar. Mix it with all of the above.
- The next thing we are going to do is add the water little by little. The amount of water will depend on the amount of sauce you have. Mix everything well and add a little more salt and vinegar if necessary. Then put it in the fridge to cool down well.
- Now that you have the ajoblanco, you can slightly vary its recipe and accompany it with other ingredients, for example, grapes or apple pieces.
- And that’s it! You are now ready to take our exquisite Extremadura ajoblanco. Remember that it is a dish that is eaten the colder the better. The typical thing is to serve it in clay bowls. We hope you like! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of white gazpacho from Extremadura
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of white gazpacho from Extremadura. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of white gazpacho from Extremadura here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of white gazpacho from Extremadura. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeExtremeno recipe ajoblanco