Fish soup is a nutritious and light dish in which fish is used as the main ingredient, but it can be accompanied by various ingredients as a garnish to make it much more tasty.
Fish soup recipe
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 8 prawns
- 16 mussels
- 40 gr. of rice
- 250 gr. monkfish
- 1 carrot
- 20 gr. monkfish thorns
- 1 leek
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil
Fish soup preparation
It is very easy to make a fish soup. You just have to follow the steps in this recipe and it will come out yummy.
- The first thing is to peel and cut the carrot into slices. Also chop the leek into small pieces. Fill a saucepan with water and add these vegetables, the bay leaf and the monkfish bones. Let it boil and then remove the foam. Strain the broth, tossing the monkfish bones and adding the vegetables, drained, into a saucepan with oil. Store the broth in a separate saucepan.
- Sauté this vegetable together with the red pepper, tomato, garlic, monkfish and onion, all finely chopped. Wait until everything is very well browned. Then add the paprika and stir well.
- Then go through the blender all these vegetables and beat them well until making a unique mixture. Add all of this to the broth. Put the saucepan with the broth on the fire, along with the rice and cook for about 20 minutes.
- While in the saucepan where you made the vegetables, you are going to cook the prawns and the mussels. When the rice is done, strain all the shellfish and add it to the stock pot.
Let it brew for five more minutes and ready to drink.
Other Fish Soup recipes
Fish soup with rice recipe
🕒 87m 👤 1-4
Fish soup recipe with vegetables
🕒 49m 👤 4
Fish soup with noodles recipe
🕒 57m 👤 1-4
Fish soup with prawns recipe
🕒 72m 👤 1-4
Fish soup with hake recipe
🕒 36m 👤 1-4
Fish soup with potatoes recipe
🕒 86m 👤 1-4
Thermomix fish soup recipe
🕒 37m 👤 1-4
Donostiarra fish soup recipe
🕒 81m 👤 1-4
Andalusian fish soup recipe
🕒 50m 👤 4
🍵 This Andalusian fish soup will leave everyone asking for more! Intense, delicious and easy to prepare, learn how to make it with our recipe 🔝 🔝 🔝
Veracruz fish soup recipe
🕒 54m 👤 1-4
Mexican fish soup recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
Galician fish soup recipe
🕒 56m 👤 1-4
Menus with Fish Soup
Soup, Quiche, Chicken and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Fish soup with prawns
- First course: Quiche Lorraine
- Second course: Garlic chicken
- Dessert: Chocolate cake
After a bowl of fish soup with prawns, your next move is to serve some kind, or several kinds, of quiche Lorraine Chopped homemade so that each one can take what they want. In this way the garlic chicken it will be finished, although you can also make some noodles noodles main course. Finally, a dessert that no one will tell you that they do not want a piece will be the chocolate cake.
Squid, Soup, Paella and Flan Menu
- Incoming: Squid in ink
- First course: Fish soup with noodles
- Second course: Seafood paella
- Dessert: Egg flan
Don’t overheat your head and serve some food that is quick to make, such as squid in ink, followed by a fish soup with noodles and a main course seafood paella. And to lower the food, nothing better than a good egg custard.
Migas, Soup, Chicken and Cookies Menu
- Incoming: Crumbs
- First course: Fish soup with vegetables
- Second course: Baked chicken with chimichurri
- Dessert: Decorated cookies
A good plate of crumbs before taking one fish soup with vegetables, or a good Gazpacho if you fancy something cooler, in which the baked chicken it is being prepared, which you can serve with the classic Chimichurri sauce or bathe in Carbonara sauce. Finally, serve some decorated cookies, to demonstrate your arts in the hospitality industry.
Yucca, Soup, Hake and Croissant Menu
- Incoming: Yucca
- First course: Fish soup with rice
- Second course: Hake in green sauce
- Dessert: Croissant
The Yucca It is a food that can be served at any time on the menu, but it will surely come in handy to serve it as a starter preparing it well. Then a bowl of fish soup with rice before serving the hake in green sauce. It ends with a croissant freshly baked and you will immediately see the great difference that there is with the industrial ones.
Hummus Menu, Soup, Meatballs, Cupcakes
- Incoming: Hummus
- First course: Fish soup
- Second course: Meatballs in curry sauce
- Dessert: cupcakes
The hummus It will be good for you to go pecking something between what you serve the fish soup, since if it is very hot, surely you want to drink it more when it is warm. Then you can serve some Meatballs in sauce, which can be the curry sauce, and for dessert some delicious cupcakes homemade.