🕒 40m 👤 4
If you are looking for a different dessert, there is no doubt that this delicious brownie with strawberries it is the ideal option. This fruit will add an acidic and fresh touch to this classic sweet, making it an ideal alternative when you are looking to surprise. It is also so easy to make that you will only need half an hour to have it out of the oven, great right?
You can take a look at our section brownie recipe to see other ways to prepare this incredible dessert.
It’s time to get into the kitchen to sweeten our lives, follow in our footsteps and shine with this tasty option.
- 200 gr. from chocolate pastry
- 200 gr. of butter
- 100 gr of flour
- Half a cup of sugar
- two eggs
- 80 gr. from walnuts chopped
- 150 gr. chopped strawberries
Preparation of the brownie with strawberries
- First turn the oven to 180ºC so that it is hot and ready when it is time to put your dessert.
- To start preparing this brownie with strawberries you must melt the chocolate and butter. The ideal is to do it in a water bath to avoid burning, but you can also do it in a pot over very low heat, stirring frequently until it is melted. Reservation.
- You can melt these ingredients using the microwave as well, but you have to be careful because it burns very quickly. Program every 30 seconds until it has melted.
- Crack the eggs and place them in a bowl, then add the sugar and stir using the manual or electric stirrers until both ingredients are integrated. Then incorporate the chocolate and butter mixture and mix again until it has a homogeneous appearance.
- Now add the walnuts and chopped strawberries, stir again and then incorporate the previously sifted flour while stirring with the rods until you obtain a uniform dough.
- Butter a baking dish or pan and sprinkle a little flour on top to make sure it doesn’t stick. Then add the mixture and spread evenly across the pan.
- Put the tray in the oven and cook for 20 to 30 minutes. Remember that the brownie with strawberries should be crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, so when you insert the knife it should come out moist.
- When done, remove from the oven and let cool before cutting. You can serve this tasty brownie with strawberries with vanilla ice cream or with whipped cream. You will see how delicious it is!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Strawberry brownie recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Strawberry brownie recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Strawberries – Hot Chocolate Hits
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Strawberry brownie recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Strawberry brownie recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBrownie recipe with strawberries