🕒 40m 👤 4
This version of the carrot brownie It is simply delicious, and although it has nothing to do with the original dessert, it is a very rich alternative, ideal for lovers of classic carrot cake.
If you want to surprise your guests with a sweet option that is out of the ordinary, then there is no doubt that this is a good choice. And the best thing is that you can make it quickly, since it only needs a few minutes of preparation and half an hour of baking to be ready.
What are you waiting for? Follow the steps that we give you in Easyrecipe.top and shine with a delicious original brownie.
- 2 carrots
- 80 gr. Of flour
- 200 ml. milk
- 160 gr. of sugar
- 80 gr. of butter
- 200 gr. from almonds
- 1 lemon
Preparing the carrot brownie
- The first thing you are going to do is sift the flour into a separate bowl. You have to mix the butter with the flour, but you will need it soft, so you heat it a little in the microwave or leave it at room temperature. When it’s done, mix it well with the flour.
- You are going to grate the lemon to obtain its skin, but only from the yellow part, try not to add any of the white part or you will end up loading the plate. The walnuts are going to be powdered with the crusher or by crushing them well with the mortar.
- In the case of milk, you are going to put it in a saucepan and heat it well.
- You have to grate the carrot well using a kitchen grater, but remember to peel it and wash it well.
- Add the carrot pieces to the flour and butter mixture and stir, so that it is well integrated. Then you add the sugar and stir well again, until a kind of single mass is formed.
- Now, very carefully, pour the milk little by little without stopping beating for a single moment, until a kind of soft cream is formed. Much better if you use a whisk.
- Add the crushed almonds and if you want your dessert to have a chocolate flavor add a little cocoa powder now. Beat without stopping again so that everything is integrated into the cream.
- Spread a mold with a little butter or olive oil and pour the mixture. Put in the oven at 180º C for 20 minutes.
- When you have it outside, if you want you can serve this dessert with a scoop of ice cream on top with a little chocolate, you will not regret the combination.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Carrot brownie recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Carrot brownie recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Chocolate Carrot brownie recipe /most fudgy brownie recipe /Remma’s kitchen/foodbyremma
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Carrot brownie recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Carrot brownie recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBrownie recipe carrot