🕒 58m 👤 1-4
A very easy way to include this vegetable is to accompany it in this dish aubergine milanesa.
- 1 kg. from aubergines black
- 5 tablespoons of coarse salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 plate of flour
- 1 plate of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
Aubergine milanesa recipe
- Cut the aubergines without peeling them, and after having previously washed them, 1cm thick more or less, to put them interspersed with the salt in a large strainer. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Ready, rinse and dry the aubergines with a cloth.
- Beat the eggs with a little parsley and salt, if you like.
- Pass each slice of eggplant aubergine through the flour, then through the egg, and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- Fill a frying pan with plenty of olive oil and now fry all the aubergines until they are well browned.
- So you will have your aubergine milanesa ready. Now, if you want to gratin them, you just have to put them on a baking sheet, cover with grated cheese and put in the oven for about 5 minutes or so.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplant milanesa recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplant milanesa recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Baked Eggplant Taste Like Fried | Rockin Robin Cooks
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplant milanesa recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplant milanesa recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBreaded eggplant aubergine recipe